Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Moving on...

With the focus on the region predominantly on the situation in HKG, I want to touch on another side topic: Tech/Globalized start-ups.

With the not-so-recent predicament of Honest Bee (See: https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/honestbee-gets-4-month-extension-of-debt-moratorium-ex-employees-receive),
and another start-up WeWork had its valuation cut massively in face of its IPO launch (See: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/09/17/wework-delays-stock-market-listing-valuation-slashed/),
it makes one wonder how established and/or stable such companies are.

As I served my last day today after 7 years in my current company, I shall remain bold and confident with my decision and my future undertakings - for we only live once, and we shall live with no regrets. Some say opportunity don't knock twice, therefore I am thankful and grateful for this chance to joined the company that I had the opportunity to interview almost 4 years ago in 2015.

I shall do my best and see where it takes me to.

Peace out and I wish everyone good health and happiness.

No comments: