Sunday, January 12, 2014

What goes up, will (must) come down...

Oh well... Been away for a while and there has been massive changes to my life. Or rather, I should say enhancements. So I got married, move into my new place, went for a two weeks honeymoon cum break and had been getting around my daily required.

Recent happenings took me point blank and I was at the end of various probabilities; Murphy's Law.

Restarted my MAW mentality after god knows how long. Anyhow, I am going to bite my lips and move on for only heaven knows (again one of my favourite oldies) and I'm not the cut for being a politician nor doing clarification work. That's why we pay taxes and engage the legal consults.

Ok pun aside, I strive to excel in my responsibilities, projects and beyond.

P.S. Thanks for the happenings though. It just proves that I am with the right custodian, over me. Foreseeable dreams and wants aside for now, let's congregate and take on the world!

No comments: